This is Krishna from Indotronix International Corporation. We have an urgent requirement with our client. Please go through with the job description and let me know your interest. If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also reach me on 585-441-0589.
Title:- Risk And Compliance Practitioner
Location:- Princeton, NJ 08543
Duration:- 1+ year contract
Serve as PMO Lead supporting the client account Chief Compliance Officer.
• Lead and manage initiatives across the client account focused on compliance related matters.
• Lead and support initiatives focused on people, process and technology.
• Support team members and the overall account regarding compliance with quality, regulatory and security requirements outlined by the contract, client policies and procedures, and Client policies.
• Prepare, analyze and present metrics to Client and client leadership along with remediation actions.
• Lead collaborative efforts to develop and implement risk mitigation strategies and resolve control and compliance issues.
• Prepare and delivery training account wide focused on emerging or hot topics.
• Work with client (e.g., Information Security, Quality, Risk Management, Internal Audit) and Accenture (e.g., Client Data Protection (CDP), Data Privacy, Information Security, Risk and Compliance) organizations.
• Support the Account leadership team in managing compliance with external regulations, Accenture and client policies and contractual requirements.
• Support the governance and oversite for compliance issues, and quality / risk management topics.
• Work with Accenture operations to establish and maintain appropriate compliance and related processes to manage account risks.
Skills and Qualifications • Strong PMO experience. • Ability to manage multiple unrelated tasks. • Professional accounting designation or equivalent combination of experience and training. • Exposure in the following areas: o Technical acumen around application development o Internal controls and risk management concepts o Information security o Data privacy o Incident management and investigation o SOX o Financial accounting o Process design • Leadership and team building skills. • Strong client relations skills. • Ability to effectively communicate to a business audience (both verbally and in various written forms – reports, presentations, e-mail, etc.) – including complex technical and regulatory requirements, sensitive security scenarios, etc.
THIS WILL HAVE TO BE A LOCAL CANDIDATE FOR LOCATION :Nassau Park Blvd, Princeton NJ . ALL INTERVIEW WILL BE CONDUCTIVE IN PERSON.
Years of experience: 5+
• Degree or specialized training is required/preferred: Accounting or business related degree or relevant experience
• Top three skills required: Project Management; Compliance (i.e. Sarbanes Oxley, Data Privacy, Client Data Protection); Audit
Indotronix International Corporation
687 Lee Road, Suite 250, Rochester, NY 14606
Desk: (845)-473-1137 Extn: 8034