#1 Java Architect
Length: 6-12 Months
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Interview Process: Phone Screen, F2F
Keys: Java, Spring, Angular, AWS
Our client is a leading marketing agency currently seeking an Full Stack Java Architect to support their growth and increasing demand for their services. This is a 6-12 month project based in Brooklyn, NY. Candidates need to have extensive experience as a Tech Lead and be an expert in Angular + Spring and developing microservices.
- Angular or comparative front end MVC framework – Focus on component based UI architecture for faster time to production, re-usability, ease of testing and integration with CMS and other digital 3rd party tools
- Java, Spring, REST to aid backend Microservices design and development with enterprise best practices on microservices architecture, logging, monitoring, re-use, automated testing
- Familiarity with digital concepts such as Customer Journey, UX, SEO, Search, Web Content Authoring, Content Publishing, AB Testing, Personalization, Targeting, Page & Template Design, UI Component design and integration of content with account related functionality, Responsive and Reactive design with emphasis on responsive, Front end build and release, Backend deployment, caching, performance tuning and application monitoring
#2 Data Engineer
Length: 12-18 Months
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Interview Process: Phone Screen, skype, F2F
Keys: Spark, Python, Java, Scala
Client is a global leader in the financial services space with headquarters in Boston, Ma. There is a newly developed organization focused on advanced technology for investment management applications. This group has an immediate need for 3 contract software engineers with strong UI and Data Visualization experience.
These consultants will be building prototypes, creating data-driven web applications (both mobile and web), and building out a portfolios/portfolio analytics. Reporting directly to the head of the organization, this is a hands-on-role and a unique opportunity to use cutting edge technology while building out a new division.
- Demonstrated experience with rapid UI Development, preferably related to portfolio analytics
- Demonstrated experience with UI technologies such Angular, React, jQuery, Kendo, Shiny etc.
- Demonstrated experience building computing algorithms with Java, Scala, Python
- Experience with map-reduce framework on Spark Cluster
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization techniques for both web and mobile
- Ability to think outside the box and eagerness to work with cutting edge technologies
- Cloud certifications (AWS, Azure, Google) are a plus